Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist

Clockwise from top left:

  1. Sephora Intensive Instant Moisturizer: I have really dry skin, so this moisturizer is perfect for me (especially in the winter). Also, it's non-comedogenic, so it doesn't clog pores.
  2. J. Crew Necklace: This necklace makes a statement, but is understated enough to wear to work.
  3. Diptyque Baies Candle: These are a little pricey as far as candles go, but I've wanted a Diptyque candle forever!
  4. Jo Malone Grapefruit Cologne: Jo Malone perfumes are the best. This scent is surprisingly feminine for a "cologne", but is musky enough to live up to its name.
  5. J. Crew Ankle Boots: A necessity for winter workdays.
  6. Le Pain Quotidien Cookbook: French cuisine and bread. Need I say more?
  7. Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Lotion: This lotion smells amazing, and would be perfect to put on my desk for reapplication throughout the workday.


My Christmas Wishlist


No comments:

Post a Comment